This week’s episode is a truly special one. I have Aaron Walker with me today, offering up a lifetime of wisdom on how to thrive—both professionally and personally—as an entrepreneur.
Aaron, who runs ViewfromtheTop.com, has more than of 37 years of experience behind him. He’s a veteran entrepreneur who achieved huge success as a business owner before transitioning into business and life coaching. Aaron has also been involved in mastermind groups for more than 20 years (longer than anyone I’ve known) and is a serious advocate for their power to transform your career.
In addition to tips and strategies for growing your business or coaching practice, Aaron is also going to give you a glimpse into the mindset that has sustained his long and successful career. You don’t want to miss the invaluable wisdom he’s sharing today. Enjoy!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Aaron’s moving story of life as an entrepreneur.
- How Aaron’s mastermind group has impacted his personal and professional life.
- Aaron’s advice for staying proactive and holding yourself accountable as a business owner.
- The danger of the word “can’t.”
- A strategy for prioritizing your next steps.
- The qualities of a great business coach.
- How to foster accountability as a coach.
- Advice for standing behind the price of your products and services.
- A gift from Aaron, and more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- The Power of Habit
- Dave Ramsey
- Dan Miller
- Ken Abraham
- 99Designs.com – $99 Power Pack of services, free!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has more than two million downloads and counting!
A very special thank-you to Aaron for sharing his story and his wisdom with me today. Until next time!