I want to tell you an amazing story. It’s the story of someone who took a leap of faith, chased after his passion, and found himself achieving more success than he ever dreamed.
Zephan Blaxberg is the creator of a podcast called Year of Purpose. It’s a project he started after undergoing a huge transformation in his life and his work—a life-changing encounter that gave him the courage to quit his job and pursue his passion for working with video.
If you’re feeling unsatisfied, uncertain, dejected, or just plain stuck, you need to hear Zephan’s story. He’s got advice for some of the most common roadblocks entrepreneurs face: taking that initial leap, staying motivated, and even saying no. Whatever kind of turning point you’re at in your career, this advice can serve you. I’m so excited for you all to listen and enjoy.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The surprising, life-changing encounter that inspired Zephan to take the leap.
- A tactic for breaking down big goals into small, achievable steps.
- The first thing Zephan did after quitting his job.
- How Zephan found his first clients as a freelancer.
- The importance of saying no.
- When to turn down opportunities, and when to embrace them.
- Advice for attracting success and positive change in your work.
- A special gift from Zephan, and more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Podcast Movement
- Small Business Administration
- Mission Fit
- 1,000 True Fans
- WillItFlyBook.com – Pat’s new book
- 99Designs.com – $99 Power Pack of services, free!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has more than two million downloads and counting!
Thanks to Zephan for joining me this week. Until next time!