Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Will It Fly Is Live!

Will It Fly Is Live

After a year long journey, lots of early morning writing sessions and many hours of research and implementation, I’m incredibly thrilled to announce that my new book, Will It Fly? How to Test Your Next Business Idea So You Don’t Waste Your Time and Money is now live and available for purchase! Paperback and Kindle versions are now available:

Note: Kindle version is available at a discounted price of $2.99 USD for the next two days only.

order-amazon

Click here to get Will It Fly? now!

This is a huge moment for SPI and where things are headed in this brand, but more than that I know this book will help you have some huge moments in your life too.

The book has already made a major impact on those who were able to get access to an early draft on the launch team, and I promise you that you’ll get something out of this book that is unlike any business book that’s out there today.

A lot of my energy was spent not only making the content in the book useful, but making it extremely easy to follow. I also help you out by doing a lot of the exercises in the book first myself, so you can just follow my lead. There’s also a companion course to go along with the book, which helps you as you read-through by providing you videos, downloadable worksheets and all of the links mentioned in each chapter conveniently laid out for you, plus some cool bonus materials too.

I don’t even know what to say—I have never done a launch this big with so much prep involved before, but really all that my mind wants to do right now is express how thankful I am for all of your support.

Leading up to the launch of this book, so many people have supported Will It Fly? in many different ways. From pre-ordering the book, to mentioning it on social media, to having me on their podcast and even just wishing me luck, you have all played a huge role in keeping me moving forward through this process. I’m humbled and honored to be able to have you there with me all along the way.

Thank you!

order-amazon

Click here to get Will It Fly? now!

There are a number of people in particular that I’d like to thank, which I wanted to list below:

  • list

Additionally, I wanted to give thanks to those who have helped promote Will It Fly? on the web. I appreciate it so much!

Thanks again, and here’s to making it fly!

order-amazon

Click here to get Will It Fly? now!

No comments:

Post a Comment